" En Bonne voix " A new meeting dedicated to young people !
The beginning of the year is the period of choices on Parcoursup for students in their final year... It is also the time for students to make their choices of options for the new baccalaureate... The podcast " En bonne voix " of the Mission Jeunes de Fondacio offers a place for exchange, sharing and concrete information on all the questions that high school students ask themselves.
To replace the orientation session that was supposed to take place on the island of Lérins (06) and which was cancelled, a new appointment is proposed to the young people with the idea of a podcast: " En bonne voix " from Monday, March 1, 2021! prepared by the Mission Jeunes de Fondacio.
At Fondacio, we believe that orientation touches many areas of life: self-knowledge, self-confidence, commitment in the world, relationship with parents, the views of others... This podcast will address the issue of orientation, with a broad perspective, to help young people make serene, free and empowering decisions !
"En Bonne Voix" is :
7 podcasts over 7 weeks, every Monday starting March 1, 2021.
To be found online at => https://jeunes.fondacio.fr/podcast-en-bonne-voix/
On the program of each episode :
- Testimonials on life courses,
- lessons by guidance experts,
- Concrete tools to take control of your future...
The young people (14-18 years old) are the first protagonists to choose the topics to be discussed and to share their questions, their testimony
Guests of all ages will speak to give their expertise.
In addition to the podcasts there will be :
- => a time of sharing between young people proposed online every Wednesday from 18:30 to 19:30 to deepen the reflection with others!
"En Bonne Voix", a resource space for ALL questions from high school students.
- Will I be able to keep up with the ambitious studies I would like to undertake?
- Do I have to choose between dreams and realism?
- I'm afraid of being wrong, what are the consequences?
- My parents don't agree with my choices, what can I do?
- What is really behind the job I am considering?
- There are so many challenges in the world, how can I choose a path that will really change things ?